Friday 20 April 2012

Greeting from a wet Caithness

There is a part of me thinking how unimportant this blog is. As you know I run a support group for parents whose children have Hirschsprung's Today a child on one of our members died, he was only born July last year.  He also had HLH as well and the combination of both was too much for the wee lad. Blake was not the first child to die from the group and I am sad to say he will not be the last but every child's death is hard to take. I know how his parents feel after losing my boy too, although he was much older. This is video is parents made before his death www.youtube.com

I have decided that I can't discuss football. I will be watching it, shouting for us to win which I think we will but until next time.


Ha'waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 
Blake 

No comments:

Post a Comment